Yin Yoga, Philosophy & Pranayama Immersion TTC
Set in the beautiful and serene Spanish countryside this course marries the insight of yin yoga and wisdom of philosophy and will boost your teaching expertise and practice to the next level.
This course is split into two:
1) Yin Yoga (100 Hour) 5 – 16th Feb, 2018
2) Philosophy and Pranayama (50 Hour) 18 – 23 Feb, 2018
These practices complement and flow along side each other effortlessly allowing the practitioner to take their practice of yoga, in all senses, higher and brighter with confidence, space and support. Hosted in a beautiful location this training comprises of a well balanced mix of theory classes, interactive workshops, theory lecture, practical breakdown of asana and the ‘how to’ teach, giving you the right tools and knowledge to expand your practice and career expertise.
You will receive a certification of 100 Hours YACEP for Yin Yoga and a 50 Hour YACEP for Philosophy and Pranayama (Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider)
Yin yoga is the gentle application of tension and compression to the body which induces a healthy phase change in the tissue. The practice is characterised by long, static holds, using floor based asana for muscle relaxation and myofascial release, allowing for a meditative focus. Yin Yoga focuses on strengthening the inter-connectivity of the physical, mental, emotional and energetic dimensions of the body and its systems.
Yin Yoga explores the different approaches to Yin, taking a deeper look into the 4 dimensions of the body. Let’s find the right approach to Yin yoga for you, your mind, your body and your student.
AT THE END OF THE COURSE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
• Follow a path in yin yoga
• Incorporate techniques into and advance teaching and self practice
• Broaden your teaching expertise with knowledge from a yin perspective
• Complement teaching and practices with yogic philosophy
• Offer your students a new style of yoga with a wide range of approaches which complements and balances other practices
• Facilitate a practice that leans towards holistic health and wellness
• Have a strong foundation of the art of teaching
PHILOSOPHY & PRANAYAMA:
You will learn about yogic, hindu and Buddhist philosophies in an interactive manner. You will be able to explore what resonates the most with you and carry forward that in your own practice as well as teaching, adding depth to your classes.
Through this course you will find tools to bring philosophy in your classes and workshops. I will guide you around creating a well balanced “YOGA” class that is much more than just asana. We will also be looking into theory and practice of pranayama techniques to compliment your practice or teaching.
Together we will explore mind, body, breath and soul.
• 3 home cooked meals a day
• 19 nights accommodation
• Course and learning materials
• Yin & yang asana practice
• Pranayama and meditation practice
• Two modules: Yin Yoga (functional and energetic approach) and Philosophy & Pranayama
• Welcome bag
• Theory and and practice
• Interactive workshops
• Two experienced and complementary teachers
• Time to rest, digest and refresh
• 2 Certifications of 100 Hour and 50 Hour YACEP
“Yoga is what happens between two asana, pranayama is what happens between two breaths”
Registration / Inquiries
We hope to see you on the mat soon. Stay yinside and yinspired !