• 7:30 am silent walk to the beach
• 8am – 10am Early morning vinyasa and meditation
• 10:30 am – Large prana dense breakfast
• 11am break silence, opportunity to consider the first word you will speak
• 11am – 2pm Free time to explore the churches and temples close by, get to know the beach sellers or chill in a hammock with a book.
• 2pm Community art canvas – mindfulness exercise
• 4pm – 6pm evening yin asana
• 6pm sunset and dinner
• 8pm optional evening activity for example Kirtan, yoga nidra
We generally teach fun, creative vinyasa and deep soulful yin.
Mandala is a hidden gem. Goa has developed over the years but tucked just off the beach is a nature lovers paradise. Palm trees sway in the breeze, Day beds and hammocks are carefully placed under shady trees, fun art lines the walls. You can spend hours contemplating the dragonfly or admiring the colours of the butterfly and slowing down enough to notice the gecko that visits daily.
The menu is small but the food is vegan friendly and delicious. The smoothies and deserts are very special. Cats and dogs are loved and a welcome part of the family. The host Anjalika is love. A simple conversation with her will open your heart and mind as she lives the yogic lifestyle.
The concept of the Mandala is to provide a serene and peaceful destination in lush Goan nature where inspiration is in abundance.
It truly does that.
Our India Retreat dates for this year are being finalised it will be December designed to coincide with the Kutch Festival in Gujurat. http://www.rannutsav.com/
To join Leyla and Payal on their award journey to Gujarat, please contact us.
The rate will be $1007 per person shared eco hut and $1197 Nomadic Villa.